Saturday 8 February 2014

Tilda Bunny




Today I made a very thrifty sewing project - the pattern was free & the fabric was all from scraps!

The pattern for this bunny toy came from Sew magazine's website. My brother gave me a subscription for my birthday & when I was on the website printing off that month's free pattern I had a browse through the other free patterns on there and came across this cute bunny. 


It's called Tilda bunny because the designer used Tilda fabrics to make her toy. I love Tilda fabrics, but I find them a bit expensive. I used an old vintage dress that had ripped to make the bunny - the lining is the plain blue fabric and the dress itself is the floral. I then used scraps that had originally come from old clothes of mine to make the shorts & tunic. And so a truly recycled little bunny was born!

No comments:

Post a Comment