Tuesday 10 December 2013

Brighton



 Recently we spent the weekend in Brighton, staying with Ash's sister & her boyfriend to celebrate her 30th Birthday. I've never been to Brighton before, but after hearing them all tell me repeatedly how much I would love the shopping over the years I was definately looking forward to finally visiting!



I was not disappointed! Shopping in The Laines was a great experience, pretty much all the shops are small & independently owned, so you are guaranteed to get something unusual. I could quite easily have spent a small fortune, so I feel I was very controlled with my 3 purchases!

We went for coffee & cake in the most extravagant fashion, stopping off in a French macaroon shop for a 'pick me up'. The cakes arrived looking almost too good to eat (but only 'almost'!) and tasted even better. An extravagant coffee stop, but well worth it for the experience!






No comments:

Post a Comment