Sunday 6 October 2013

So Much Vintage, So Little Time...








... Or money!

Today I went to a huge flea market at the Bath & West showground. And I mean HUGE! 

It took me over 3 hours to get around most of the stalls (and find my way back to my car!) and I didn't even manage to cover all of the stalls there. If I'd had more money I could easily have furnished a house with all the fab furniture on offer, plus I could have spent a small fortune on the wonderful sewing goodies on offer - fabric, patterns, buttons, thread. Drool! 



Basically this is a completely random selection of second hand/ vintage goods, all in one place, and at a bargain entrance price of £3.50. What's not to like?!

The next flea market at the Bath & West Showground in Shepton Mallet is on Sunday 8th December. I highly recommend it!




No comments:

Post a Comment