Monday 10 June 2013

Moroccan Blue


The bunting is homemade, the string of solar lanterns came from Asda, £10



Old furniture being given a new lease of life in the garden! This is a great storage solution for me, and looks pretty too

Table and chairs from B&Q. Cushions homemade

As the weather was glorious this weekend I spent the whole of it in the garden, getting all those annoying little jobs done. I painted all of the fence work – while I know the vivid blue is not to everyone’s taste, I love it. It reminds me of being in Morocco & the wonderful gardens there.

I also moved some bushes that were threatening to take over the flowerbed after being left to do their own thing for four years – and of course that left gaps, so I just had to go and get some new plants to fill them!

It was hard work, but I love how the garden looks now – as you can see Bronwyn approves too! I even managed to enjoy Sunday evening, sitting beside the fire pit with a book and a glass of wine – that’s the life!

No comments:

Post a Comment