Monday 15 October 2012

The Vintage Hideaway

The Vintage Hideaway, 17b High Street, Glastonbury, tel: 07805736162


As promised, here are the details of the lovely vintage store I visit whenever I'm in Glastonbury. The Vinatge Hideaway is exactly that - tucked away just off the High Street, it is a small but perfectly formed treasure trove of vontage goodies. Clothing, shoes, jewelley and homewares are all stacked to the ceiling in this tiny store, but for me it's really all about the handbags! 

 Each time I have visited this lovely shop I have come away with a bag of some sort - and I'm usually much more of a shoe obsessive! A have a few handbags from here, plus the lovely blue suitcase featured in my very first post was a bargain purchase from The Vintage Hideaway. Beautiful items, reasonably priced - what more could a vintage gal want?!

No comments:

Post a Comment