Tuesday 9 October 2012

Pretty Purchases!


As promised, here are my pretty purchases from the vintage fashion fair. While I saw lots of gorgeous clothing, nothing was quite perfect enough to warrant taking home with me. Instead I fell in love with this beautiful William Morris-esque print fabric and had to purchase it! The piece is big enough to make a dress from, but I am hoping that it will be enough to make a skirt and matching jacket from, as I will get more wear from these and be able to mix and match the two pieces into several outfits. The fabric cost £20 which I think is an absolute bargain.

I also bought this lovely little pin broach and pearl bracelet – an absolute bargain at £5 for the pair! I particularly love the gold clasp on the bracelet, I am a magpie for anything gold and/or shiny!

2 comments: